okay picture is not related to my post lollll
Its finally OCTOBER!!! you know what?? ok look at my blog domain name plssss, laugh ****
and what?? It's time for #Octoberfest in Malaysia ! Never knew that Octoberfest could be so fun after seeing all my friends shared their photos about Octoberfest 2012 last year !
A good news for beer lover because you could enjoy drinking the official Paulaner Oktoberfest Beer , brewed exclusively for the Octoberfest season wow wow wow~~~~
Not to mention, do not drink and drive OK!!!!!
Drinkers can :
- Celebrate Oktoberfest with a series of themed parties across the country throughout the month of October;
- Expect food from around the world;
- Great fun with exciting contests;
- Promotions and activities ;
and of course, Guinness Anchor Berhad(GAB) 's selection of award-wining beers including Tiger, Guinness, Heineken and the official Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier.
There is an exciting consumer promotion for beer drinkers where you are able to get a special edition Oktoberfest Mug with a limited edition lid.
Do you know that...............
1. Oktoberfest is a truly global celebration with almost 7 million visitors consuming over 7 million litres of beer and more than half a million chickens throughout the celebration (based on 2011 figures)
2. Oktoberfest celebrations have had a number of different elements and activities, including horse races, street parades (in traditional costumes), live music, dancing and of course the appreciation of authentic Munich-brewed beer.
3. This celebration initially started as wedding celebration in 1810 to commemorate the union between Crown Prince Ludwig (who later became King Ludwig I) and Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen at Theresienwiese (translated as Therese's meadow / field).
For more, do visit : https://www.facebook.com/OktoberfestMY
So not forget to mark your calender yo!!!
Oktoberfest festival proper will run from 21 /9/ 2013 - 6 /10/ 2013